Products used: Urban decay primer
Essence eyeshadow – Dance all night
BH Cosmetics 120 eyeshadow palette 1st edition palette
Maybelline color tattoo in 24K Gold
Maybelline master precise liner
Benefit they’re real mascara
Sleek eye pencil in black
1. Prime your lid with an eye primer. 2. Mark your crease with a brown shadow (1).
3. Apply dance all night by Essence on the inner corner of the eye (2).
4. Apply any gold shadow on your mobile lid.
5. Now apply purple-ish burgundy shadow (3) on the crease creating a cut-crease type of effect and blend a little.
6. Now take a black eyeshadow (4) and apply it on outer V( outer corner) of the eye and on the crease, blend it well with purple shadow applied previously.( darken up purple shadow by using a plum eyeshadow (5)to increase the intensity of purple afterwards)
7. Highlight your brow bone (6).
8. Now take Maybelline’s color tattoo in 24K Gold (7) and apply it over the gold eyeshadow on your mobile lid and smooth/blend any sharp lines. Do not blend it too much just blend sharp edges/lines.
9. Take black eyeshadow and apply it on the lower lash line blending it outwards a bit. Take a small amount of Maybelline’s color tattoo in 24K Gold and apply it with a brush smoothly on lower lash line with black eyeshadow.
10. Draw a cat eye/ winged liner.
11. Curl lashes and apply false lashes if needed, apply mascara on upper and lower lashes. Apply black kohl pencil on waterline.
12. Finish off your look with some Maybelline’s color tattoo in 24K Gold below the wing of liner.
Eyeshadows used are given below
Don’t forget to leave your comments, if you want me to recreate any look, let me know, I’d love to do it for you ❤