So this is the look I did for a makeup contest, thought of writing steps for this one too. So here are the steps along with product list.
Urban Decay eye primer
BH cosmetics 120 eyeshadow palette 1st edition
There’s another palette, it’s un branded
L’oréal gel intenza eyeliner in pure black
L’oréal butterfly mascara
1. Prime your lid using eye primer.
2. Apply green eyeshadow (1) on lid up to the crease in dabbing motions.
3. Now apply Navy Blue eyeshadow (2) on the crease starting from the outer corner to the inner and on outer V. Apply it with a wet brush and blend slightly upwards. Reapply to increase intensity. Blend it slightly with green eyeshadow applied previously but don’t blend too much, just blend out harsh lines.
4. Using a red eyeshadow (3) apply it above the blue eyeshadow. Work your way from outer corner to the inner corner. Blend it well.
5. Highlight brow bone using creamy-vanilla eyeshadow (4).
6. Apply the same Navy blue on lower lash line.
7. Draw a winged liner.
8. Curl lashes, apply false lashes, and apply mascara afterwards.
9. Apply the same eyeshadow used for highlighting brow bone under the wing of liner.
and now you’re ready to rock the world! 🙂
Here are the eye shadows used:
i hope you liked this look, do share if you’ve recreated, I’d live to see it. Don’t forget to comment below. 🙂